Never cut your rope again! Dust off your ropes and fast forward into the future with Richard Sanders’ eye-popping, mind-crunching multi-phase rope routine. Learn the amazing NEW super visual moves that amazed magicians during Richard’s lectures at FISM 2003. Fiber Optics is a 16 phase rope routine packed with NEW super visual moves designed to thoroughly amaze
- Throw Restoration: 2 pieces of rope restore as they are tossed out!
- The Ends Switch: Switch the rope ends secretly!
- Finger Cut: Visually cut the rope with your fingers!
- Drop Restoration: Drop 2 pieces of rope and watch the cut visibly
- Ends Across: The ends of the rope jump visibly from hand to hand!
- Super Slide: The ends visually slide down the length of rope to the other side!
- Gravity Pull: The ends fall off of the rope!
- Endless Loop: The ends vanish from the rope leaving an endless loop!
- Pop Endz: Pop the ends back onto the rope and hand it out for examination!
- Static Cling: The 2 ends of the rope visibly restore leaving an endless loop!
- Clip Link: The ends of the rope visibly link back onto the rope!
- Gravity Link: The ends of the rope literally fall onto the rope ... leaving it restored!
- Toss Link: The ends of the rope are tossed onto the endless loop and all is normal!
- Lickety-Split Ends Switch: The cleanest, fastest and most indetectible ends switch!
- Midair Morph: A visual midair rope restoration that literally fools the brain!
- Ends Away: Pluck the ends to and from the rope at will... completely amazing!
- Loop Swoop: Watch the ends literally jump back onto the rope!
- Air Toss: The ends link back onto the rope in midair!
- Opposite Ends: The ends change places with the middle of the rope...visually!
- Middle Melt: The middle is plucked from the rope and then restored!
- And much much more!